Velo-city 2015 was held in Nantes, France from 2. till 5. of June 2015. The global conference on cycling policy and cycling use set new records in terms of numbers with:
- 1550 participants from 80 countries,
- 91 exhibitors presenting innovative cycling products and services,
- 65 plenary and paralel sessions,
- 7000 participants took part in the parade; a vibrant mix of congress delegates and local citizens from Nantes.
In the closing ceremony which took place on the closing day Friday 5. June a number of attending officials signed the Charter of Nantes.
More information on Velo-city 2015:
- Visit the conference page: www.velo-city2015.com
- Check out the photo gallery on Flickr
- Watch all plenaries in live-stream here