General Internships at ECF
We’re always looking for motivated individuals to help make the world more bicycle friendly. We are accepting applications from highly motivated undergraduate candidates seeking a 4 to 6 months internship.
Send an email to the relevant staff member if you’re interested.
- Undergraduate or Master’s student
- Basic knowledge of EU institutions and policy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Content Management Systems
- Solid knowledge of data entry and database software
- Committed to ECF values of promoting cycling as a daily mode of transport
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with all other languages being an asset.
- Opportunities to be involved in European Commission financed projects
- High level of independence and responsibility
- Flexibility in task delegation according to candidate’s skills, abilities and (or) interests
- Opportunity to learn easily transferable skills and help improve cycling across Europe.