Membership of ECF is open to organizations which have an interest in promoting cycling as a daily means of transportation and recreation. ECF has two categories of membership:
ECF Full membership is open to European groups of cycle users.
ECF Associate membership is open to:
- European groups who do not meet the criteria for full membership but who support the aims of the ECF
- Cycling user organizations from outside Europe or other bodies with an interest in cycling.
Benefits of ECF membership:
- Common European and global advocacy
- Be part of an unique network and learn from the exchange of good practice with our other members
- Receive discount tickets to the annual Velo-city conference
- Get access to ECF internal mailing lists, enabling you to communicate directly with the other ECF members
- Receive a copy of every new publication.
Candidates are accepted or not by a vote at the Annual General meeting which takes place annually in spring.
Interested organizations should contact Kevin Mayne.
How much does it cost to become a Member?
There are costs involved with becoming both an associated and full member of ECF. Please download our Membership Information Brochure for more information.